- HEXO (HEXO) has appointed John K. Bell as Chair of the Board of Directors
- John Bell, FCA, FCPA, ICD.D has an extensive background in executive management, corporate governance, financing and M&A
- HEXO would like to thank Dr. Michael Munzar for his dedication to HEXO
- HEXO is an award-winning licensed producer of innovative products for the global cannabis market
- HEXO Corp. (HEXO) opened trading at C$1.23 per share
HEXO (HEXO) has appointed John K. Bell as Chair of the Board of Directors.
Scott Cooper, President and CEO of HEXO commented on the appointment.
“A key priority for the company is to enhance its corporate governance and John brings a tremendous amount of experience to this role. John’s strong financial background and experience in the cannabis sector make him ideally suited as we move forward with our new plan to solidify our position as Canada’s leading cannabis company.”
John Bell added,
“HEXO has a strong foundation with unique capabilities and assets based on its recent acquisitions to accelerate growth and build market share. I am looking forward to working with the rest of the board and the leadership team as they strengthen their balance sheet and implement their new strategic plan for growth.”
John Bell, FCA, FCPA, ICD.D has a distinguished 40-year career of business success including executive management, corporate governance, financing and M&A. John is currently Chairman of Stack Capital, Pure Jamaican Limited and a board member of Cure Pharmaceutical. John was also a member and Chair of the Board at Canopy Growth between 2014 and 2020.
HEXO would like to thank Dr. Michael Munzar for his dedication to HEXO as he steps down from the Board of Directors.
HEXO is a licensed producer of cannabis products for the global market. HEXO’s brand portfolio includes HEXO, Redecan, UP Cannabis, Namaste Original Stash, 48North, Trail Mix, Bake Sale, REUP and Latitude brands.
HEXO Corp. (HEXO) opened trading at C$1.23 per share.