- Harvest One Cannabis (TSXV:HVT) subsidiary, Satipharm, has expanded its CBD Gelpell products portfolio
- The company has introduced two new variants to its CBD Advanced range, called Active and Focus
- The products come in microbead capsules, and deliver various benefits for physical and mental health
- Satipharm’s products are currently on sale in major retailers and pharmacy chains in the UK and Ireland
- Harvest One Cannabis (HVT) is up 7.69 per cent, and is currently trading for C$0.07 per share
Harvest One Cannabis (TSXV:HVT) subsidiary, Satipharm, has expanded its CBD Advanced Gelpell products portfolio with two new additions.
Satipharm’s CBD Advanced product range consists of proprietary Gelpell capsules, containing CBD and beneficial vitamins.
The patented technology delivers CBD in microbeads, which studies have shown to improve absorption into a person’s circulation.
Compared to standard CBD oils, Satipharm’s Gelpell capsules have 3.5 times higher bioavailability. This means that the product is arguably more effective, as a greater portion of the substance is absorbed.
The Gelpell capsule has undergone Stage I and II clinical trials. Two peer-reviewed international medical journals published the result of those trials.
The company’s two new variants of the range are called Active and Focus. Active, which combines CBD with vitamins A, D, E, and K, supports general body health and movement.
Focus, which combines CBD with vitamin B, supports mental wellbeing. Both of the new additions use the proprietary Gelpell delivery formula.
The company’s product portfolio currently sells in major retailer and pharmacy chains throughout the UK and Ireland. Still, Harvest One and Satipharm have plans to expand further.
Harvest One’s CEO, Andy Bayfield, commented that a differentiated product offering is key to building a successful brand.
“We continue to expand our distribution with major retailers and pharmacy chains throughout the United Kingdom and Ireland.
“These innovative new product variations, Active and Focus, offer our consumers solutions to specific needs, while leveraging our proven Gelpell delivery technology,” he said.
Harvest One Cannabis (HVT) is up 7.69 per cent, and trading for 7 cents per share, as of 10:26am EST.