- Harvest One (HVT) has announced a major expansion for its Dream Water brand within the North American retail market
- The company has reached agreements with five major national account partners to launch an additional 11,000 retail locations
- The company plans to use these new agreements to grow its infused and non-infused products
- Harvest One is an early-entry global cannabis company
- Harvest One Cannabis Inc. (HVT) is steady, trading at $0.095 per share
Harvest One (HVT) has announced a major expansion for its Dream Water brand within the North American retail market.
The company has reached agreements with five major national account partners from several US states to launch an additional 11,000 retail locations. Each of these partnerships provides unique product placements that will focus on brand awareness and product trial.
This expansion contributes to Harvest One’s growth and brand expansion strategy for 2021. Entrance into new and emerging channels has been a key priority for the organization and the company continues to execute on this strategy.
Gord Davey, president and CEO of Harvest One, commented on the expansion.
“Executing on our commitments for expansion and channel development is key to our long-term growth,” he said. “These relationships, complimented by our existing partners and distribution network in the U.S. market, will accelerate brand awareness and product trial and demonstrates the strength of our product in the health and wellness category.”
Dream Water operates as a portfolio company of Harvest One. The branded product “contains melatonin, GABA, and 5-HTP, three key ingredients that help people fall asleep, stay asleep, and wake up feeling refreshed,” according to the company’s website.
“This expanded distribution accomplishment is exciting news as it will foster additional growth of the company’s existing CPG brands and set us up for future success with both our infused and non-infused products,” added Mr. Davey.
Harvest One is a global cannabis-infused CPG leader that develops and distributes premium health, wellness and self-care products with a market focus on sleep and pain.
Harvest One Cannabis Inc. (HVT) is steady, trading at $0.095 per share as of 2:51 pm ET.