- Harrys Manufacturing (C.HARY) signs agreement with major chain retailer
- The agreement is a big move forward for the company’s brand in high-traffic urban centres in Ontario, BC and Alberta
- Harrys will gain access to over 100 retail stores
- Distribution is expected to begin in June 2023
- Shares of Harrys are unchanged at C$0.07
Harrys Manufacturing (C.HARY) has entered into a partnership with a major chain retailer.
In a press release, the company said this will expand its Harrys brand into high-traffic urban centres in Ontario, BC and Alberta.
Through the agreement, the company will have access to over 100 retail stores operated by Harrys’ unnamed partner.
The company said this will be integral in bringing its products to adult consumers.
“We are delighted to join forces with our new retail partner, who shares our vision of providing exceptional products to adult customers,” Ken Storey, CEO of Harrys, said in a statement. “Their established presence and strategic locations in urban centers align perfectly with our expansion goals, ensuring Harrys’ continued growth in these important markets.”
Distribution is expected to begin in June 2023.
With its headquarters out of Vancouver, BC, Harrys Manufacturing is a seller and distributor of tobacco products.
Shares of Harrys (C.HARY) are unchanged at C$0.07.
The material provided in this article is for information only and should not be treated as investment advice. For full disclaimer information, please click here.