- H2O Innovation (HEO) subsidiary, Utility Partners, has recently renewed two operation and maintenance contracts in the United States
- The first contract, for a water and wastewater treatment facility in Vermont, has been renewed for one year
- The second contract, for a wastewater treatment system in New Hampshire, has been extended until April 2025
- Combined, the subsidiary’s contract renewals are worth approximately C$4.3 million
- H2O Innovation (HEO) is down 1.74 per cent and is currently trading at $1.13 per share
H2O Innovation (HEO) subsidiary, Utility Partners, has recently renewed two operation and maintenance contracts in the United States.
Utility Partners, LLC is H2O’s business line for operation and maintenance services in North America. The subsidiary currently operates over 200 utilities in two Canadian provinces and eleven US states.
The first renewed contract is for water and wastewater treatment facilities located in a municipality of Vermont. Utility Partners has been responsible for operating, maintaining, and managing the city’s facilities since 2010.
The Vermont contract has been renewed for an additional period of one year.
The second contract is for operating a wastewater treatment system, located in New Hampshire. The municipality in question has been a client of Utility Partners since 2012.
The New Hampshire contract has been renewed and extended until April 2025.
Combined, these contract renewals are worth approximately C$4.3 million in value. This brings the overall operation and maintenance backlog up to a total $87.4 million.
H2O Innovation’s Vice President of the Operation and Maintenance Business Pillar, Bill Douglas, commented on the contract renewals.
“Utility Partners is proud to extend these contracts for our valued clients. As partners in the communities we serve, it is always reassuring to know our clients recognise the value in the service we provide.
“Evidence of that commitment is the fact that with over 62,176 compliance tests, we experienced just 10 exceedances in FY2020. This is a testament to the dedicated professionals within the Utility Partners/H2O Innovation team,” he said.
H2O Innovation (HEO) is down 1.74 per cent and trading at $1.13 per share at 11:08am EDT.