- H2O Innovation (HEO) has appointed Alejandro Sturniolo as Global Head of Water Reuse and Strategic Partnerships
- The company is capitalizing on momentum from the Biden administration's $110 billion water infrastructure plan to develop a new digital marketing strategy
- Mr. Sturniolo, who has 22 years in the water industry, will lead the company to become a global leader in water reuse
- H2O Innovation is engaged in providing water treatment solutions based on membrane filtration technology
- H2O Innovation (HEO) is up 0.40 per cent and is trading at $2.50 per share
H2O Innovation (HEO) has appointed Alejandro Sturniolo as Global Head of Water Reuse and Strategic Partnerships.
Mr. Sturniolo, who has 22 years in the water industry, will lead the company towards becoming a global leader in water reuse.
Frédéric Dugré, President and CEO of H2O Innovation, commented,
“We have known Alejandro for many years both professionally and as a friend, and we are excited to have the opportunity to bring him into the H2O Innovation family.
"With his technical and commercial knowledge of the global water reuse market, and his experience with equipment and consumables in Latin America, he is perfectly positioned to help us grow in these strategic areas," he added.
H2O Innovation recently acquired Genesys Membrane Products S. L., which added an office for the company in Santiago, Chile.
The new location, along with Mr. Sturniolo's leadership, will strengthen the company's existing ties and generate new relationships with original equipment manufacturers internationally.
In the United States, the Biden Administration has announced plans for a $110 billion water infrastructure plan, a significant portion of which will likely go towards water reuse equipment improvements and upgrades.
H2O Innovation is capitalizing on the momentum from this plan to develop a new digital marketing strategy that focuses on its globally recognized expertise in water reuse.
H2O Innovation (HEO) is up 0.40 per cent and is trading at $2.50 per share as of 9:35 am ET.