- Grizzly Discoveries Inc. (GZD) has announced plans to begin drilling on the Greenwood Project before the end of this month
- Surface exploration on the project has begun while target drilling is on standby
- Additional groundwork is being planned for certain areas
- Drilling will begin at either the Dayton Prospect or at the Motherlode Pit area
- Grizzly Discoveries Inc. (GZD) is down 9.52 per cent trading at $0.09 per share as of 2:38 p.m. ET.
Grizzly Discoveries Inc. (GZD) has announced plans to begin drilling on the Greenwood Project before the end of this month.
The company stated it surface exploration has begun in the Greenwood area while drilling for targets is on standby. Additional groundwork, including sampling, is being planned for the Mt Atwood-Overlander, Motherlode, and the Copper Mountain areas.
“We look forward to the start of the 2022 drill program after completing a significant financing that will allow us to complete our drill programs at the Robocop Battery Metals Project at our Greenwood Precious Metals-Battery Metals Project,” Brian Testo, President and CEO of Grizzly, said.
Grizzly is anticipating that the drilling program will begin with drilling at either the Dayton copper-gold-silver porphyry target near Rock Creek or at several skarn related targets in and around the historical Motherlode Pit area.
The company is also working to secure permits for the Robocop Project. Once permits for drilling are received, a second drill rig will be engaged to complete the Robocop drilling, or the rig engaged for the Greenwood drill program will be shifted to the project.
“Grizzly has significant potential for new copper-cobalt and copper-precious metal discoveries during a time when demand for battery metals is surging due to the shift to renewable energy sources and electric vehicles… [geology of] the Robocop and Greenwood areas has the potential to yield world-class discoveries,” Testo said.
Grizzly Discoveries Inc. (GZD) is down 9.52 per cent trading at $0.09 per share as of 2:38 p.m. ET.