- Online grocery company Goodfood Market (FOOD) has launched Goodfood WOW, its new same-day grocery delivery service
- for a fixed fee, users of the service can make as many orders as they require during the week
- Goodfood WOW is now available in the Greater Montreal Area, and will expand to other cities over the next year
- The company has already begun receiving positive feedback from customers who are using the delivery service
- Goodfood Market (FOOD) is up 1.12 per cent and is currently trading for C$9.04 per share
Online grocery company Goodfood Market (FOOD) has launched Goodfood WOW, its new same-day grocery delivery service.
The service allows members to order same-day delivery of any combination of meal kits, groceries, prepared meals, and other products.
Users of the service can make as many orders as they require during the week, for a fixed fee.
The Goodfood WOW delivery service is now available in the Greater Montreal Area. The company intends to expand the service to other major cities in Canada over the next year.
Goodfood’s CEO, Jonathan Ferrari, commented on what the company’s new delivery service offers to its customers.
“Increasing flexibility for our customers to get their grocery basket is key to our growth strategy, and we look forward to the continued expansion of Goodfood WOW in the coming months as this innovative experience will further accelerate online grocery shopping across the country.
“Our members expressed strong interest for a fast and flexible service to simplify their grocery shopping and meal planning, and Goodfood WOW is our answer to that need.
“It allows members to order our delicious products as many times as they want in a week, and have them safely delivered to their door,” he said.
Jonathan went on to say that the response to the service has been very positive so far.
The news follows a strong year to date for the company’s shares, which have risen more than 180 per cent since January.
Goodfood Market (FOOD) is up 1.12 per cent and is trading at C$9.04 per share at 11:19am EDT.