- GOLO Mobile (GOLO) has signed service agreement with three Montreal complexes, adding 1,000 new doors to its real estate portfolio
- The three buildings are La Tour des Canadiens Phase Two, Le Solano Phase Four, and Le Laurent Clark Phase Two
- Under the agreement, the real estate buildings will use a technology platform created by recent GOLO acquisition, Walter Innovations
- All previous phases of each building have used the technology, prior to GOLO acquiring Walter
- GOLO Mobile (GOLO) is up 1.96 per cent and is currently trading at C$0.26 per share
GOLO Mobile (GOLO) has signed service agreement with three Montreal complexes, adding 1,000 new doors to its real estate portfolio.
The three buildings are La Tour des Canadiens Phase Two, Le Solano Phase Four, and Le Laurent Clark Phase Two. Le Solano, located in Old-Montreal, is comprised of two distinct blocks with four buildings.
La Tour des Canadiens, located in downtown Montreal, consists of 550 condominium units. Le Laurent Clark, which is also located in downtown Montreal, is made up of two towers containing 355 units.
Under the service agreements, the complexes will use a technology platform created by technology company, Walter Innovations. GOLO Mobile acquired Walter Innovations and its platform in early July, incorporating the real estate app into the company’s own offering.
Since then, the Walter technology has led to new agreements with multi-residential buildings and real estate companies for GOLO.
The three complexes which have signed service agreements will be familiar with the platform. All previous phases for each building also employed the Walter technology, prior to GOLO acquiring the company.
GOLO Mobile’s President and CEO, Peter Mazoff, said the company is excited to add 1,000 premium doors to its portfolio.
“These new doors come on the heels of the 4,600 doors we added last week, which speaks to Walter’s quality reputation.
“The Walter technology continues to demonstrate its value within the multi-residential sector and we believe we can also replicate this success on the commercial side of the real estate business,” he said.
GOLO Mobile (GOLO) is up 1.96 per cent, and trading for C$0.26 per share at 10:24am EDT.