- Goliath Resources Ltd. (TSXV:GOT) announces it has drilled 360 meters of mineralized breccia from surface at its Golddigger Property
- 100 per cent of the drill holes at the Surebet discovery intersected broad zones of significant sulphide mineralization
- This includes continuous mineralized breccia from surface up to 360 meters in drill hole GD-23-30 at New Gold
- The New Gold drill pad is located in the Hazelton volcanic rocks underlying the sediments tat hosted the mineralized Surebet zone
- Shares of Goliath Resources are up 20.48 per cent, trading at C$1.00 as of 12:56 p.m. ET Monday (July 11)
Goliath Resources (GOT) has drilled 360 meters of mineralized breccia from surface at the Surebet discovery on its Golddigger property.
The property, which is located in British Columbia’s Golden Triangle, yielded results from hole GD-22-30 and was drilled from the New Gold pad.
The hole interested a significant interval of continuous breccia and vein stockwork that contained sulfide mineralization from surface to 350 meters.
This latest hole hitting another significant interval of mineralization and largest one to
date from New Gold pad 2.5 kilometers to the north of J Pad on the New Extension Target has opened the doors wide open to many more new possibilities for the future of our Surebet discovery,” Roger Rosmus, CEO of Goliath Resources, said in a press release. “ased on the 100 per cent success rate to date with the drill bit, we are planning to increase meters to be drilled from 24,000 to 27,000. With much anticipation, we look forward to reporting our assay results”.
The company said drilling continues at New Gold to test the continuity of the mineralization from GD-22-30. A second drill is testing the Surebet shear zone and the contact between sediments and volcanic at Pad 9.
For the rest of Goliath’s 2022 drill program, the company plans to test the Surebet mineralized system at depth over an extensive area that goes as far as Lake Pad to the west and New Gold to the north.
Following today’s announcement, shares of Goliath Resources are up 20.48 per cent, trading at C$1.00 at 12:56 p.m. ET.