- Goldsource Mines (GXS) has released additional infill and exploration drill results for its Eagle Mountain gold project in Guyana
- Highlights include gold grades as high as 18.14 grams per tonne of gold over 24 metres in the Bottle Bank area of the property
- Drilling so far has covered 2,830 metres to date, and Goldsource is planning a minimum of 16,500 metres of drilling in 2021
- Goldsource Mines is a Canadian exploration company
- Goldsource Mines Inc. (GXS) is down 2.40 per cent, trading at $1.22 per share
Goldsource Mines (GXS) has released additional infill and exploration drill results for its Eagle Mountain gold project in Guyana.
There are 19 core holes in the report totalling 2,830 metres at various deposits, including the Eagle Mountain deposit in the Bottle Bank area and the Toucan prospect.
Highlights from the report include the following drill results:
- Infill hole EME21-108 intersected 21.0 grading 2.61 grams per tonne of gold from surface
- EME21-110 extended the higher-grade area, intersecting 16.0 metres grading 1.96 g/t gold
- Infill hole EME21-105 intersected 24.0 metres grading 1.28 g/t gold from surface within the inferred resource
- Drill hole EME21-095 intersected 6.0 metres grading 18.14 g/t gold starting 100.5 metres down the hole
- Drill hole EME21-094 intersected 60.0 metres grading 0.70 g/t gold, including 2.58 g/t gold at 10.5 metres
Steve Parsons, CEO of Goldsource, commented on the results.
“The Bottle Bank area of the Eagle Mountain deposit represents one of several areas with significant gold grades and shallow mineralization,” he remarked.
“Importantly,” he added, “infill drilling in the central area of Bottle Bank is confirming and expanding higher grade mineralization, which together with the adjacent high-grade Ounce Hill area, represents a possible high-grade starter pit to be evaluated in the planned prefeasibility study.”
While drilling is going on, the company is also testing earlier stage prospects in an ongoing exploration program.
Goldsource is planning a minimum of 16,500 metres of drilling in 2021. The company is fully funded for these efforts thanks to the recent closing of equity financing for $12.65 million.
Goldsource Mines is a Canadian exploration company focused on its wholly-owned Eagle Mountain Gold Project in Guyana, South America.
Goldsource Mines Inc. (GXS) is down 2.40 per cent, trading at $1.22 per share as of 11:38 am ET.