- Gold’n Futures (FUTR) has announced the appointment of Stephen Wilkinson as its CEO
- The appointment is good news for the Hercules Gold Project, which Gold’n Futures plans to focus on exclusively
- The company has also appointed Walter Hanych, a professional geologist, to the Board of Directors
- A combined 750,000 stock options have been granted to Stephen Wilkinson and Walter Hanych for an exercise price of $0.15
- Gold’n Futures Mineral Corp is an exploration stage company engaged in the acquisition and exploration of mineral properties in Ontario
- Gold’n Futures (FUTR) is currently up 3.57 per cent and is trading at C$0.145 per share, as of 9:41 am ET.
Gold’n Futures (FUTR) has announced the appointment of Stephen Wilkinson as its Chief Executive Officer.
Mr. Wilkinson replaces Theo Van Der Linde, who has served as interim CEO since June 2020.
Mr. Van Der Linde commented on the appointment, saying,
“I am excited to have Mr. Wilkinson on board. People build companies, and I am confident his extensive mining and business experience will meet and address the challenges ahead, necessary to realize the value of Hercules.”
The Hercules Gold Project, located 120 kilometres northeast of Thunder Bay, Ontario, presents an exciting opportunity for Gold’n Futures.
The company has decided to focus its resources exclusively on Hercules.
“I am certain that working with the Gold’n Futures team we will soon be unlocking its value,” said Mr. Wilkinson about the project.
“I look forward to working with Gold’n Futures’ current management and delivering value to its shareholders,” he commented regarding his appointment.
Mr. Wilkinson is a veteran mining executive with over forty years of experience in the industry.
Gold’n Futures has also appointed Walter Hanych, a professional geologist, to its Board of Directors.
Mr. Hanych is a member of Professional Geoscientists of Ontario and the Society of Economic Geologists. He has over forty years of mineral exploration experience in gold and other minerals.
Gold’n Futures has granted 500,000 stock options to Mr Wilkinson and 250,000 options to Mr. Hanych. All 750,000 options shall have an exercise price of $0.15, vest immediately and expire two years from the date of issuance.
Gold’n Futures is a Canadian based mineral exploration company, actively involved the exploration of its Cree Lake Property, located in Ontario, Canada.
Gold’n Futures (FUTR) is currently up 3.57 per cent and is trading at C$0.145 per share, as of 9:41 am ET.