- Gold Lion Resources is preparing an exploration program to its Cuteye properties
- CEO Oliver Friessen “eager to announce our 2020 exploration plans”
- Cuteye purchase concluded this month from Numberco
- Exploration to focus on detailed mapping, prospecting and soil sampling
- Shares were trading at CAD$0.40
Mineral explorer Gold Lion Resources has informed the market that it is continuing due diligence activities on the company’s portfolio of precious metals projects while also preparing a 2020 exploration plan.
CEO Oliver Friessen said: “We have underpinned our search with clear assessment criteria, evaluating numerous precious metal properties to date,”
“Gold Lion’s focus is on high- quality assets and we are eager to announce our 2020 exploration plans in the coming months.”
The company’s exploration program will focus on the Cuteye group of properties which was purchased this month from Numberco and is made up of the Mister Jay, Lady Jane, Lama, Missus Jay claim blocks in British Colombia’s ‘golden triangle’.
The area is about 25km southwest of Glenora, with the program conducting detailed mapping, prospecting and soil sampling.
The company’s other asset is the Fairview project, a 2574 hectare property located in the Kamloops mining district.
At the time of writing Gold Lion Resources’ shares were trading at CAD$0.40. It has a market capitalization of CAD$9.9 million.