- GlobeX Data (CSE:SWIS) has seen a large increase in sales of its cyber security services and products
- This is due to a steep increase in cyberattacks, as COVID-19 forces many employees to work from home on unsecured networks
- GlobeX is already working with resellers in throughout Asia, with orders commencing in Q2 2020
- The company has also instigated its own COVID-19 measures to limit the risk of infection and mitigate the spread of the virus
- GlobeX Data (SWIS) remains steady, with share trading for C$0.13 and a market cap of $6 million
Cyber security company, GlobeX Data (CSE:SWIS) has seen a sharp uptick in sales as more people are forced to self-isolate at home.
GlobeX operates a Swiss-hosted cyber security and internet privacy company, aimed at reducing data breaches.
Recently, the company has noticed a steep increase in cyberattacks, due to many employees being forced self-isolate and work from home on unsecured networks.
This situation is likely to worsen, as more countries and organisations instigate strict travel and isolation mandates to stem the spread of coronavirus.
GlobeX is already working with resellers in throughout Asia, with orders commencing in Q2 2020. The company stated some of its developing projects are with large companies, financial institutions and governments.
GlobeX has already signed a number of distribution agreements throughout Asia, as well as Australia and New Zealand.
The company is continuing to target a large range of industries in these markets. These include financial services, healthcare, energy, large conglomerates, telecom operators and government entities.
Alain Ghiai CEO of GlobeX is preparing the company for the influx of new orders.
“We are working around the clock with these distributors in order to train them and prepare them for the surge they are facing for secure cloud services.
“There is a definite increase in secure services and the company is preparing for this increase, in partnership with our distributors worldwide,” he said
He went on to say that his company is also taking all the precaution necessary to limit the spread of COVID-19 and protect GlobeX’s staff.
GlobeX Data (CSE:SWIS) remains steady, with share trading for C$0.13 at 2:31pm EST.