- Global Vanadium (GLV) has appointed Jeff Poloni to the positions of company CEO and director
- Jeff will take over from the company’s outgoing CEO, Kosta Tsoutsis, following his resignation from the role
- He is currently President of JCMP Management and Auranita Resources, and has 30 years of experience in the mineral exploration industry
- In other news, the company is currently seeking TSXV approval to change its name to K9 Gold
- Global Vanadium (GLV) is up 6.10 per cent and is currently trading at C$0.87 per share
Global Vanadium (GLV) has appointed Jeff Poloni to the positions of company CEO and director.
Jeff is currently the President of JCMP Management and Auranita Resources. He has over 30 years of experience in mineral exploration and corporate management, on projects in South, Central, and North America.
During his career, he has held director and senior officer positions in numerous companies which are listed on the Toronto Securities Exchange. In these roles, he provided exploration management, standard operating procedures, and corporate governance.
Jeff will take over from the company’s previous CEO, Kosta Tsoutsis, following his resignation from the role. Kosta will remain as a director of the company after relinquishing his position as Chief Executive Officer.
Global Vanadium’s outgoing CEO, Kosta, commented on Jeff’s appointment to the company’s top job.
“The current board and management are delighted to welcome Jeff to Global Vanadium.
“Our ability to attract such industry professionals speaks volumes about the quality of our assets. We remain committed to continue building our management team and developing our assets for the benefit of our shareholders,” he said.
In other news, Global Vanadium is now seeking approval to change its name to K9 Gold Corp. While shareholder approval is not necessary, the company must seek approval from the TSX Venture Exchange for the name change.
The company’s Board of Directors has already approved the change, and will disclose its effective date in the near future.
Global Vanadium (GLV) is up 6.10 per cent and is trading at C$0.87 per share at 9:30am EDT.