- Geekco Technologies (GKO) has added Six Flags La Ronde and the Montreal Alouettes as its newest partners for the FlipNpik application’s surprise box
- FlipNpik is a collaborative social media app where the community shares local experiences
- The app’s Flip Social points will now be redeemable for one-day tickets or seasons passes to La Ronde and for Montreal Alouettes’ merchandise
- Geekco Technologies Corp. provides digital marketing services
- Geekco Technologies Corp. (GKO) opened trading at $0.40 per share
Geekco Technologies (GKO) has added new partners for the FlipNpik application’s surprise box.
FlipNpik will provide La Ronde and the Montreal Alouettes with over 50 million Flip Social points to give away to their fans and followers as a reward for promoting local businesses via the FlipNpik app.
Arnaud Gascon Nadon, FlipNpik’s marketing director, commented on the partnerships.
“Our goal,” he said, “is to have many La Ronde and Alouettes’ fans become active FlipNpik users to grow our community and become even more active in the promotion of the local economy, which in turn will improve our neighbours’ quality of life.”
FlipNpik is a collaborative social media app where the community shares local experiences. The application unites and rewards consumers, content creators, and media influencers who promote local businesses and buy locally.
Users sharing digital content on FlipNpik collect Flip Social points that can be exchanged for exclusive products or services from the company’s strategic partners and registered local businesses in the app’s surprise box.
Flip Social points will now be redeemable for one-day tickets or season passes to La Ronde and for Montreal Alouettes’ merchandise.
The new gifts will be added to an already well-stocked surprise box by partners such as Bixi bike rental, Eva cooperative ridesharing, Guzzo Cinemas, and many other Montreal businesses.
“We see ourselves as an inherent part of the local community,” said Alouettes strategic and performance director Benjamin Puig, “and we are committed to encouraging buying locally by supporting neighbourhood businesses.”
Geekco Technologies Corp. provides digital marketing services, including the FlipNpik platform for local businesses to promote and market their products.
Geekco Technologies Corp. (GKO) opened trading at $0.40 per share.