- GameOn Entertainment Technologies Inc. (GET) appoints Luke Gniwecki as its special advisor
- GameOn helps launch brand-building, NFT-based predictable and fantasy games
- Gniwecki is bringing GameOn his experience in the Web3, gaming, NFT, and blockchain
- GameOn also announces that its Chief Product Officer is no longer with the company
- GameOn Entertainment Technologies Inc. (GET) is unchanged trading at $0.11 per share as of 2:47 p.m. ET
GameOn Entertainment Technologies (GET) has appointed Luke Gniwecki as its special advisor focused on Web3 and NFT product innovation.
GameOn partners with the world’s biggest sports, media, and entertainment companies to launch brand-building, money-making NFT-based predictive and fantasy games.
Gniwecki is bringing his experience in the Web3, gaming, NFT, blockchain, and broader product space. Prior to his appointment, he served as head of product for Boson Protocol where he launched the first ever Metaverse experience enabling brands to set up virtual stores, create mini games, and sell physical products as NFTs.
Gniwecki also worked at a London-based Blockchain R&D company building Web3 products for governments and the fintech sector.
GameOn CEO, Matt Bailey, commented,
“Luke brings the ideal blend of Web3, NFT, and gaming experience that perfectly suits the needs of our company… We continue to remain laser-focused on scaling customers and growing revenues, and it’s with hires like Luke that will help us achieve that goal and expand our growing footprint.”
GameOn also announced the departure of its Chief Product Officer, Santiago Jaramillo.
“Santi leaves the company in an infinitely better place than when he got here, setting us up for success to now scale customers and revenues,” added Bailey.
GameOn Entertainment Technologies Inc. (GET) is unchanged trading at $0.11 per share as of 2:47 p.m. ET.