- Gamelancer Media Corp. (GMNG) has announced Q3 revenues totalling $1,330,556
- Q3 revenue was up 153 per cent from the previous quarter
- Adjusted net loss for the quarter of $789,735
- Jon Dwyer, Chairman & CEO of Gamelancer Media Corp., sat down with Sabrina Cuthbert to discuss the results
- Gamelancer Media Corp. is a media & entertainment company producing and broadcasting short-form video content on its 27 owned & operated social media channels
- Gamelancer Media Corp. (GMNG) opened trading at C$0.14
Gamelancer Media Corp. (GMNG) has filed financial statements for its third fiscal quarter of 2022.
Revenues for the three months ended September 30, 2022, totalled $1,330,556, up 153 per cent from the previous quarter and the highest quarterly revenue since the company’s inception.
The net loss for the three months ended September 30, 2022, was recorded as $2,136,169. Adjusting for non-cash items, including the write-off of NFT assets of $987,593 and share-based compensation of $358,841, the adjusted net loss for the third quarter of 2022 was $789,735.
2022 operational highlights:
- Renewals or new business with key notable partners, including RBC, Samsung Canada, Belkin, Celsius, GFUEL, and the largest sports cable network in the USA, among others.
- JoyBox Media signed an annual contract with Thorn, an organization founded by actors Demi Moore and Ashton Kutcher. The campaign created authentic, relatable original content that would help spread awareness around important issues related to the Gen Z community.
- Of its 27 channels, our largest TikTok channel, @gaming, surpassed 10 million followers, and our total followers and subscribers are currently well over 34 million.
- 3rd quarter network growth continued to accelerate, with 3,802,876 new followers on the Gamelancer network, averaging 1,267,625 new followers each month.
- The majority of followers continue to reside in the United States, Canada, the UK, and Australia.
Jon Dwyer, Chairman & CEO of Gamelancer Media Corp., sat down with Daniella Atkinson to discuss the news.
“Our third quarter earnings highlight Gamelancer’s ability to monetize our owned-and-operated TikTok, Instagram, and Snapchat channels. Recurring campaigns with RBC, Samsung Canada & USA, Belkin, GFUEL, Celsius, a growing partnership with an American-owned international sports cable channel, and our OTT Snapchat recurring revenue, Gamelancer is executing on our strategy of monetizing the largest gaming community in short-form video social media.”
Gamelancer Media Corp. is a media & entertainment company producing short-form video content for Gen Z & Millennial audiences, broadcast on its 27 owned & operated social media channels.
Gamelancer Media Corp. (GMNG) opened trading at C$0.14.