- Fokus Mining Corporation (FKM) has announced drill results on its Galloway project
- The Galloway project is located near Rouyn-Noranda in the Abitibi region in Québec
- The company is progressing towards a NI43-101 resource estimate
- Fokus Mining Corporation is a mineral resource company
- Fokus Mining Corporation (FKM) opened trading at C$0.10 per share
Fokus Mining Corporation (FKM) has announced drill results on its Galloway project.
The Galloway project is located in the Abitibi region of Québec.
|GA-21-46||291||406,5||115,5||0,93||RB (new zone)|
Jean Rainville, President, and CEO of Focus sat down with Dave Jackson to discuss the results.
“These results clearly demonstrate that the Hendrick zone is located in a vast pervasive auriferous system. It is now recognized by drilling over nearly 700 meters, thicknesses can exceed 300 meters and there is no indication that it does not extend further both laterally and at depth. We are pleased with the results to date on the western portion of Galloway and continue to progress toward the production of a NI43-101 resource estimate to be released as soon as possible in 2022.”
Fokus Mining Corporation is a mineral resource company actively acquiring and exploring precious metal deposits located in the province of Québec.
Fokus Mining Corporation (FKM) opened trading at C$0.10 per share.