- Draganfly’s Vital Intelligence Smart Vital system has been integrated into Fobi’s (FOBI) Venue Management System
- Prior to an event, Fobi enables organizers to prompt their guests to complete health protocol screening on their mobile phones
- With voluntary consent, Draganfly’s Smart Vital system will monitor vital signs including body temperature and heart rate
- It does not register or store any personal data of the individual being screened
- Fobi’s goal is to help businesses comply with the health and safety protocols
- Draganfly is an award-winning, industry-leading manufacturer, serving public safety, agriculture, government and military contractors
- Fobi is a data intelligence company that turns real-time data into actionable insights and personalized customer engagement
- Fobi Inc. (FOBI) opened trading at C$3.45 per share
Draganfly’s Vital Intelligence Smart Vital system has been integrated into Fobi’s (FOBI) Venue Management System for Conferences & Events.
Fobi’s venue management platform will now offer Draganfly’s Smart Vital assessment system as a key product offering to Fobi’s Passcreator mobile Wallet passes, proprietary Smart Tap Devices, Smart Scan Pass Validation App and Insight Portal for event analytics.
Prior to an event, Fobi enables organizers to prompt their guests to complete health protocol screening on their mobile phones. Using the phone’s camera, Draganfly’s Smart Vital system monitors, with voluntary consent, vital signs which include body temperature, heart rate, breathing rate and blood oxygen content (SpO2).
It does not register or store any personal data of the individual being screened.
“Draganfly’s Vital Intelligence products have been game-changers for universities, corrections facilities, sporting events and large scale conferences over the course of the past 18 months,” said Cameron Chell, Draganfly CEO.
“We are excited to partner with Fobi on this critical platform that will help to ensure people can confidently attend conferences and events because they know they are safe.”
According to Pollstar, the COVID-19 global pandemic resulted in more than US$30 billion in lost revenue for the live events industry in 2020. However, Market Research Future (MRFR) expects the global event management software market to reach nearly US$14.6 billion USD by 2025.
Fobi allows event organizers to manage access permissions based on automated health symptom pre-screening, customizable pre-screening questionnaires as well as vaccination status.
“It is a difficult time for businesses. Our goal is to support them in their ability to comply with the health and safety protocols in place,” said Rob Anson, CEO of Fobi.
“That’s why we are proud to have Draganfly as a partner. The Draganfly Vital Intelligence technology is helping us quickly respond to the ever-changing market needs and requirements as a result of government mandate and legislation.”
Draganfly Inc. (DPRO) is an award-winning, industry leader serving the public safety, agriculture, industrial inspections, security, mapping and surveying markets.
Fobi is a cutting-edge data intelligence company that helps clients turn real-time data into actionable insights and personalized customer engagement to generate increased profits. Fobi partners with some of the largest companies in the world to deliver best-in-class solutions and operates globally in the retail, telecom, sports & entertainment, casino gaming, and hospitality & tourism industries.
Fobi Inc. (FOBI) opened trading at C$3.45 per share.