- Revenue of $580,317, a 293 per cent increase from Q4, 2021
- Net loss of $4,468,214, which includes a $2,619,361 charge for stock based compensation
- Accounts receivable of $1.2 million
- Accrued liabilities increased by $78,122
- Assets increased to $12,315,379
Fobi CEO Rob Anson commented,
“With the launch of many new products and partnerships this year, we have successfully achieved more operational milestones than any previous quarter and see a strong continuation of this momentum into 2022. The exponential growth we are starting to see in the past two quarters is a testament to the entire team’s dedication and focus on executing our business plan and validation from our customers. We remain focused on becoming a global leader in Artificial Intelligence Applications and Digital Wallet Passes.”
Fobi is a cutting-edge data intelligence company that helps clients turn real-time data into actionable insights and personalized customer engagement to generate increased profits.
Fobi AI Inc. (FOBI) opened trading at C$1.50 per share.