- FluroTech (TSXV:TEST) is expanding the reach of its CompleTest platform through a non-exclusive US distribution agreement with Mabre Corporation
- CompleTest is designed to streamline the testing process necessary in the cultivation of high-quality hemp and cannabis
- Under the agreement, FluroTech and Mabre will work together to introduce CompleTest to roughly 26,000 US-based customers
- Mabre has a 40-year history in the US agricultural sector, providing heating, air distribution and drying systems to CBD hemp oil producers
- FluroTech (TEST) is currently up 20 per cent and is trading at C$0.09 per share
FluroTech (TSXV:TEST) is expanding the reach of its CompleTest platform through a non-exclusive US distribution agreement with Mabre Corporation.
Based on technology originally developed at the University of Calgary, the CompleTest platform is designed to streamline the testing processes necessary in the cultivation of high-quality, regulatory compliant hemp and cannabis.
The platform provides fast, accurate and consistent results, enabling producers to maximise crop quality and optimise potency yield.
Under the terms of the distribution agreement, FluroTech and Mabre will work collaboratively to introduce the CompleTest platform to a network of roughly 26,000 potential clients.
Rex Kary, Chief Operating Officer at FluroTech, said the partnership presents an important opportunity for the company.
“We have been focused on hemp compliance for a while now and we believe that this partnership with Mabre will introduce FluroTech to a lot more organisations that we believe our product can benefit,” he said.
Mabre has a long 40-year history in the US agricultural sector, providing heating, air distribution and drying systems to CBD hemp oil producers.
The company has a unique perspective on the benefits of in-house testing and believes that one of the most significant issues faced by hemp farmers is product uncertainty.
It has been reported that fewer certified laboratories are offering potency testing, which has led to an increase in the likelihood of hemp and cannabis products containing levels of THC that are in breach of regulatory requirements.
As such, Mabre will work to market the CompleTest platform as a compliance solution for hemp producers who require accurate in-house potency testing.
Dominic Paulhus, CEO of Mabre Corporation, said he believes the CompleTest platform represents the most accurate and reliable testing device currently available.
“We are proud to offer this state-of-the-art technology to our customers Coast to Coast across North America,” he said.
FluroTech (TEST) is up 20 per cent and is trading at C$0.09 per share at 11:04am EDT.