- Highlights of 2022 include the continued exploration success across the Abriaqui project in Colombia
- The acquisition of the operating high-grade Escondida gold mine in Colombia
- FenixOro Gold Corp is a Canadian company focused on acquiring and exploring gold projects in the most prolific gold-producing regions of Colombia
- FenixOro Gold Corp. (FENX) is trading at C$0.12 per share
FenixOro Gold Corp (FENX) recently updated shareholders and investors as it embarks on its plans for 2023.
Over the course of the past year, the company achieved many significant milestones:
- Exploration continued to see success across the Abriaqui project in Colombia, including an ongoing significant update of the Resource Potential Model
- The discovery of new high-grade targets in the southern block will guide the next phase of exploration drilling
- The acquisition of the fully permitted and operating high-grade Escondida gold mine that will provide a growing stream of cashflow for the Company going forward. This represents the initiation of a long-planned strategy of constructing a portfolio of high-grade gold mines that show potential for growth and enhancement
FenixOro CEO John Carlesso sat down with Sabrina Cuthbert to highlight the company’s successes in 2022 and plans going forward.
“Fundamentally, the company accomplished many significant achievements in 2022. We are well-positioned and focused on continuing to build on these successes. With the gold price showing strength early in 2023, we see tremendous opportunity ahead of us to demonstrate the additional growth potential at Abriaqui and utilize the unique skill sets of our team to add value through portfolio construction.”
FenixOro Gold Corp. (FENX) is a Canadian company focused on acquiring and exploring gold projects with great exploration potential in the most prolific gold-producing regions of Colombia.