- Fabled Copper (FABL) has shared additional results from 2021 surface field work at its Muskwa Project in B.C.
- Samples graded as high as 9.78-per-cent copper
- Results indicate a potential 1.6-km vein within the Bronson property
- Fabled Copper is a junior mining company exploring and developing copper properties in B.C.
- Fabled Copper (FABL) is down by 12.5 per cent trading at $0.035 per share
Fabled Copper (FABL) has shared additional results from 2021 surface field work in B.C.
The work centers on the Muskwa Project’s Bronson Property.
The company took 199 rock samples on 7 prospects: Book 6, Book 9, Book 10, 428 Central, 428 South, PJ105 and PJ100.
The Book 9-10 Occurrence is located due south of the Book 6 Occurrence. The company identified multiple examples of mineralized quartz-carbonate float – representing the northern part of the occurrence – on the western slope of the valley, 400 m south of Book 6’s southern exposure.
On July 18, 2021, the company collected 22 float samples along two southeast trending lines at elevations of 1,730-1,748 m.
Samples D-723458, 161 and 167 from the northeastern line contain 3-30 per cent chalcopyrite and assayed greater than 1 per cent copper.
The other 19 samples contain 0-3 per cent chalcopyrite and less than 1 per cent copper.
“The Bronson Property comprises 4 mineral tenures covering approximately 2,524.6 hectares and the Book 9, 10 copper occurrence is now thought to be the potential southern extension of the Book 6 occurrence which would give the vein a total length of 1.6 kilometers,” stated Peter Hawley, Fabled’s President and CEO.
Fabled Copper is a junior mining company exploring and developing copper properties in B.C.
Fabled Copper (FABL) is down by 12.5 per cent trading at $0.035 per share as of 11:21 am EST.