- ExGen Resources (EXG) will issue up to 28,500,000 common shares for maximum gross proceeds of $2,850,000
- The offering is anticipated to close on or about January 28
- Net proceeds will be used for potential exploration and development on ExGen’s properties including the Empire Mine Project
- ExGen Resources Inc. is a project accelerator building a portfolio of projects across exploration stages and various commodity groups
- ExGen Resources Inc. (EXG) ended trading at C$0.105 per share
ExGen Resources (EXG) has increased its previously announced private placement to a maximum of $2,850,000.
The company will issue up to 28,500,000 common shares at a price of $0.10.
The offering is anticipated to close on or about January 28, 2022.
A finder’s fee of up to 7 per cent of the gross proceeds may be paid in conjunction with the placement.
Net proceeds will be used for the exploration and development of ExGen’s properties including the Empire Mine Project, potential future acquisitions and general working capital.
ExGen Resources Inc is a Canada-based exploration-stage company that seeks to fund exploration and development through joint ventures and partnership agreements, significantly reducing the technical and financial risks for ExGen, while maintaining exposure to new discoveries and potential cash flow.
ExGen currently has 5 projects in Canada and the US.
ExGen Resources Inc. (EXG) ended trading at C$0.105 per share.