- EV Battery Tech’s (ACDC) IoniX Pro Home SmartWall will hit showrooms across North America and recommence pre-orders
- It and has since taken steps, with the help of its’ Advisory Board, to turn the concept into reality
- Due to battery cell shortages, it will only be taking 1,000 per orders on a first-come, first-serve basis
- They plan to have the SmartWall on display at 160 E Cordova St as early as this week
- Extreme Vehicle Battery Technologies Corp. (ACDC) is trading at C$0.25 at 12:40 ET
EV Battery Tech (ACDC) with its subsidiary, IoniX Pro Battery Technologies Inc. is recommencing pre-orders of the IoniX Pro Home SmartWall.
On September 7, 2021, EV Battery Tech and IoniX Pro unveiled the first device that arrived in Vancouver B.C. set to be installed for its first customer. It has since enabled customers to pre-order devices set for 2022 delivery.
Due to battery cell shortages, it will only be taking 1,000 pre-orders on a first-come, first-serve basis.
The SmartWall will be going on display at select eBike Universe locations, a dealer of Daymak Inc., EV Battery Tech’s partner on the EV Trilogy. The first location to display the SmartWall will be the IoniX Pro hometown of Vancouver.
EV Battery also intends to display the SmartWall in Ontario and California, with more specific locations to be announced in the near future.
The intention is to give potential customers and interested shareholders the opportunity to touch and feel a functioning SmartWall and learn more about it from an expert sales advisor.
The SmartWall allows users to control and monitor their homes remotely and features remote monitoring, maintenance and repair functions, tied to its patented battery management system (BMS).
These features make for longer lifespans than the average of leading competitors while maintaining a safe, stable and much safer composition. The SmartWall has a capacity of 15 kW but the devices are available to stack together in parallel, to allow consumers to increase their desired capacity to up to 150 kW.
Extreme Vehicle Battery Technologies Corp. is a blockchain and battery technology company with revolutionary patented Battery Management Systems (BMS) designed to meet the growing demand for scalable, smart solutions for the rapidly growing Electric Vehicle (EV) and Energy Storage Solution (ESS) markets.
Extreme Vehicle Battery Technologies Corp. (ACDC) is trading at C$0.25 at 12:40 ET.