- Equity Metals Corporation (TSXV:EQTY) has resumed exploration work at its Silver Queen project in British Columbia
- The company is compiling existing exploration data, while awaiting permit approval for its five-year drill program across the project’s 50 sites
- The Silver Queen project has a historic high grade epithermal vein system, containing several initial exploration targets
- Equity has appointed a new geological expert, Dr Alan Wainwright to conduct studies on the site’s epithermal veins
- Equity Metals Corporation (EQTY) is trading up 11 per cent at C$0.05 per share and has a market cap of $1.4 million
Equity Metals Corporation (TSXV:EQTY) has resumed exploration work at its Silver Queen project in British Columbia.
Pending the approval of the company’s five-year, 50-site drill program, the company is focused on evaluating what data it does have to build an understanding of the mineralization on the site. Compiling that data will define the exploration schedule for the next 5 years.
Initial exploration of the property will focus on the large systematic resource of known, open ended mineralised zones within the historic vein system on the property.
Equity has also identified three additional veins to target for exploration drilling in 2020, with the near to mid term objective for the program to double the existing mineral resource on the property by off-setting high grade ore-shoots in two of those veins. These two veins are the camp vein and the Number 3 vein.
Currently, up to 20 other separate veins and vein clusters have been identified on the property.
Modelling across the Silver Queen property has been focused on specifically metal distribution and zoning, along with precious-metal grades and grade thickness. This process has determined the most gold/silver enriched parts of the Number 3 vein and Camp Vein as the priority for drilling.
Further analysis of the property has identified a donation pattern that supports the theory for a genetic link between the several high grade epithermal veins scattered across the property and on adjacent properties.
Because of this discovery, the company has brought in an additional geological expert, Dr Alan Wainwright, to conduct studies and better understand the epithermal maps of the site.
According to Equity Metals, these studies will refine the development and understanding of several high grade targets across the Silver Queen project.
Equity Metals Corporation (EQTY) is trading up 11 per cent at C$0.05 per share at 11:56 am EDT.