- Dehydration tech company EnWave (ENW) has appointed Pablo Cussatti to its Board of Directors
- The company hopes that Pablo will assist in various strategic initiatives, including subsidiary growth and a facility build-out
- Upon his appointment, EnWave has granted Pablo an aggregate 150,000 incentive stock options and 20,000 restricted share rights
- The addition of Pablo comes as another company director, Hugh McKinnon, has announced his retirement
- EnWave is up 0.94 per cent and is currently trading for $1.07 per share
Dehydration tech company EnWave (ENW) has appointed Pablo Cussatti to its Board of Directors.
Pablo has 28 years of experience in food operations and manufacturing experience, which he now brings to the company. This experience has come from time spent with numerous national brands, including Blue Apron, Pinnacle Foods, Pepsi Bottling Group, and Dean Foods.
EnWave hopes the Pablo will use his expertise to assist in the company’s various strategic initiatives. These include the operations and growth of its subsidiary, NutraDried Food Company, and the build-out of a Radiant Energy Vacuum (REV) toll manufacturing facility.
Upon his appointment, EnWave has granted Pablo an aggregate 150,000 incentive stock options, which are exercisable into company shares. They will be exercisable for five years, and at the last closing price of EnWave’s common shares on the TSXV on November 19, 2020.
The company has also granted Pablo an aggregate 20,000 restricted share rights, which will vest three years from the date of the award.
The addition of Pablo has coincided with the resignation of another company director, Hugh McKinnon. Hugh is on the Board of numerous public and private companies, and has decided to reduce the number of businesses he is involved in.
On behalf of the company, its Board of Directors praised Hugh’s impact at EnWave during his time there.
“EnWave is very grateful for the high-level governance and strategic guidance provided by Mr McKinnon throughout his six-year tenure as a director of the company. EnWave would like to thank Mr McKinnon for his past contributions and ongoing support of EnWave,” the Board added.
As it stands, the company’s Board of Directors now consists of seven members. These are its President and CEO Brent Charleton, Executive Chairman John P A Budreski, Mary Ritchie, Stephen Sanford, Patrick Turpin, Steward Ritchie, and the newly appointed Pablo Cussatti.
EnWave is up 0.94 per cent and is trading for $1.07 per share, as of 10:16am EST.