- ExitLag has signed an agreement with Enthusiast Gaming to support its debut in the US gaming and esports market
- The partnership will include an official Luminosity Gaming sponsorship along with numerous tactics to raise ExitLag’s brand visibility
- Enthusiast Gaming is building the largest media platform for video game and esports fans to connect and engage worldwide
- ExitLag guarantees a stable connection through a worldwide server network
- Enthusiast Gaming Holdings Inc. (EGLX) opened trading at C$10.33 per share
Enthusiast Gaming Holdings (EGLX) has signed a partnership deal with ExitLag to support its debut in the US gaming and esports market.
The partnership will include an official Luminosity Gaming sponsorship, placing ExitLag’s logo on the team jersey, player and team advocacy, as well as significant product placement and endorsement during competitive play.
“ExitLag’s decision to partner with Enthusiast Gaming for their initial push into the US gaming and esports market once again demonstrates the capability of our platform of media assets to reach and engage with a broad and coveted audience,” commented Adrian Montgomery, CEO of Enthusiast Gaming.
“This partnership highlights the unique nature of our overall flywheel in offering companies a custom and integrated approach to speak to the powerful GenZ and Millennial demographics, and we look forward to the benefits this partnership will bring to ExitLag and our gaming fan communities.”
ExitLag’s mission with this partnership is to deliver an uninterrupted connection to all players in North American utilizing Enthusiast Gaming’s media strength and unique ability to reach the gaming community, and we are confident this coming together will be a success,” commented Átila Breowicz, CMO of ExitLag
“We are looking forward to reaching even more customers in North America and worldwide and providing Enthusiast Gaming’s fan communities with a superior experience.”
Enthusiast Gaming is building the largest media platform for video game and esports fans to connect and engage worldwide.
ExitLag is a Brazilian software company developed by gamers, for gamers. ExitLag’s software utilizes strategic algorithms for the best data route optimization on the market. ExitLag guarantees a stable connection through a real-time optimization system that counts on a worldwide server network spread throughout all continents.
Today, ExitLag has more than 2,000 partners in more than 300 games worldwide.
Enthusiast Gaming Holdings Inc. (EGLX) opened trading at C$10.33 per share.