- EnerDynamic Hybrid Technologies (TSXV:EHT) is now developing EnerRoom modular units, in collaboration with Axia Materials
- The company previously worked with Axia on demountable hospital units for COVID-19 patients, powered by EnerDynamic’s solar panels
- The EnerRoom units can be used as quarantine units, hospital worker accommodation, testing facilities, examination rooms, and homeless shelters
- The company plans to market the units to North American governments and municipalities in the coming weeks
- EnerDynamic Hybrid Technologies (EHT) is holding steady and is trading at three cents per share
EnerDynamic Hybrid Technologies (TSXV:EHT) is now developing EnerRoom modular units, in collaboration with Axia Materials.
Axia Materials, a Korean business, has previously worked with EnerDynamic before. In March of this year, the two companies produced demountable hospital units for COVID-19 patients.
EnerDynamic’s new EnerRoom modular units are an offshoot of that project but are for a wider variety of purposes. The standardised modular units are all the same size and powered by EnerDynamic’s Enertec solar panels.
Each unit can fit into a shipping container, allowing the company to ship units anywhere in the world for deployment. The modular units can also easily be loaded onto trailers, for simple mobile transport.
Much like the units’ predecessor, the Model-H unit, the EnerRoom units have many uses in healthcare. The units can be deployed as quarantine units, hospital worker accommodation, mobile testing facilities, and mobile examination room.
However, the units may also have other uses in other sectors, such as providing emergency homeless shelters.
EnerDynamic’s CEO, John Gamble, commented on the product suite’s ongoing development.
“Our team is very proud of this new modular unit. This is a great move forward for EnerDynamic.
“The standardising of products is the key to the ongoing generation of consistent revenues for the company,” he said.
The base price for an EnerRoom modular unit is C$27,500, with freight and taxes costing extra.
EnerDynamic plans to market its units to North American governments and municipalities in future weeks. The company has already received many enquiries lately, after it announced its partner’s Quarantreat units in Korea.
EnerDynamic Hybrid Technologies (EHT) is holding steady and is trading at three cents per share at 11:28am EDT.