- Empower Clinics (CSE:CBDT) has launched a series of reformulated CBD tinctures under the brand Sollievo
- The new products feature triple the amount of CBD compared to previous versions
- Sollievo products are available for purchase at Sun Valley Health wellness clinics and online
- The company has also received its 2020 Oregon Department of Agriculture hemp handlers license
- Shares in Empower Clinics are currently trading at 4 cents, with a market cap of C$5.5 million
Empower Clinics (CSE:CBDT) has launched a series of improved CBD tinctures under the brand Sollievo.
The Sollievo – Italian for ‘relief’ – products are designed to promote both mind and body wellness.
They have no psychoactive component, are not genetically modified, made from USA-grown hemp, and have been third-party tested for quality.
“We have spent the last few months dramatically increasing the potency, flavour profiles, and profitability of the Sollievo tincture product lines,” said Empower’s Senior Vice President of Business Development, David Klein.
Mr. Klein also said that by tripling the CBD does of the products to 900 mg, a more potent single dose can be provided to customers and patients.
The improved tincture range is currently available through the Sun Valley Health wellness clinics, as well as online.
Sollievo products will also become a standard offering in all Sun Valley Health franchise locations.
“I’m excited to have our new Sollievo tinctures available for purchase, and so proud of Dustin and our team who have brought an exemplary product to market,” added Empower CEO, Steven McAuley.
In addition to the improved products, Empower Clinics also announced the receipt of its 2020 hemp handlers license from the Oregon Department of Agriculture.
The license will ensure that all of the company’s extraction and production facilities are compliant with the regulatory framework set out by the State.
Mr. McAuley concluded that the hemp handler’s license will allow the company to take control of its supply chain and produce “best-in-class” CBD products for domestic and international markets.
Shares in Empower Clinics are currently trading at 4 cents, with a market cap of C$5.5 million.