- EasTower Wireless Inc. (ESTW) has secured another significant new site build from one of the largest national tower owners in the U.S.
- The company provides wireless infrastructure developments and related services
- EasTower reported it is currently engaged in 16 other 5G infrastructure developments
- The company stated it will invest in scaling its operations and will accelerate its work
- EasTower Wireless Inc. (ESTW) is up 23.53 per cent and is trading at $0.10 per share as of 2:56 p.m. ET.
EasTower Wireless (ESTW) has secured a new site build from one of the largest national tower owners in the U.S.
The company, through its a U.S. subsidiary, provides wireless infrastructure developments in Florida specializing in construction, installation, upgrading, and maintenance of next generation wireless infrastructure systems, including 5G, 4G.
“We are continuing to benefit from the growing demand for 5G infrastructure, as evidenced by the bids won against our competition, thus increasing our pipeline of business we are currently experiencing,” Vlado P. Hreljanovic, CEO of EasTower, said.
Last month the company had also received a purchase order for another site build based in Florida, one of 16 other 5G infrastructure developments it is currently engaged in.
“We are also on pace with expanding our crew counts to continue addressing the significant demand we are currently facing in this exciting telecommunications market,” Hreljanovic said.
EastTower Wireless in planning to accelerate its work for the rest of this year and through to 2023. The company stated its focus is to invest in scaling its operations to help grow its business.
According to EasTower Wireless, the global 5G service market size is estimated to reach US$1.67 trillion by 2030. The U.S. is to be one of the driving forces behind this projected growth due to government initiatives investing directly into 5G infrastructures.
EasTower Wireless Inc. (ESTW) is up 23.53 per cent and is trading at $0.10 per share as of 2:56 p.m. ET.