- Dynasty Gold (DYG) has drilled up to 1.5 m of 246 g/t gold at its Thundercloud Property in Ontario
- Additional highlights include 1.31 g/t gold over 121 m from 102 m and 0.764 g/t gold over 40.5 m from 120 m
- Holes 2, 3 and 4 yielded a new area of very high-grade gold mineralization, which will be the focus of the next phase of drilling
- Dynasty Gold is a gold exploration company with projects in Ontario and Nevada
- Dynasty Gold (DYG) is up by 204.76 per cent, trading at $0.32 per share
Dynasty Gold (DYG) has drilled up to 1.5 m of 246 g/t gold at its Thundercloud Property in Ontario.
The results stem from 2022 phase 1 exploration drilling on the 182,000 oz property.
The company drilled holes 2, 3 and 4 in untested areas of magnetic highs, yielding a new area of very high-grade gold mineralization in quartz-veined mafic metavolcanics and overlying volcanic flow breccias.
It will further sample hole 3 in the coming months and continue drilling to delineate the new-found high-grade mineralization.
Thundercloud has several other mostly unexplored areas of high magnetization Dynasty may explore in the future.
“We are thrilled with these outstanding results in our first drill program on the property. They are the highest gold grades, and the longest and the widest intercepts ever drilled at the property. These drill results indicate a much bigger resource potential with higher grades at Thundercloud. The data will assist in building a structural model for an NI 43-101 resource update and future drill target planning for resource expansion,” stated Ivy Chong, Dynasty’s President and CEO.
Dynasty Gold is a Canadian exploration company focused on gold exploration in North America. Its projects are located in Ontario and Nevada.
Dynasty Gold (DYG) is up by 204.76 per cent, trading at $0.32 per share as of 1:09 pm EST.