- Carbon emission reduction company, dynaCERT (TSXV:DYA) has gained conditional approval to graduate from the TSX Venture Exchange to the TSX
- Final approval of the listing depends on the company fulfilling certain TSX conditions
- These include completing an underwritten prospectus offering, raising at least C$5 million in gross proceeds, and other compliance standards
- The company expects to meet these requirements before August 12, and hopes to begin trading on the TSX soon
- DynaCERT (DYA) is holding steady and is trading at $0.64 per share
Carbon emission reduction company, dynaCERT (TSXV:DYA) has gained conditional approval to graduate from the TSX Venture Exchange to the TSX.
In order to gain final approving for the listing, the company must first fulfil a number of remaining TSX conditions.
These include completing a traditional underwritten prospectus offering, with a minimum of 50 subscribers. DynaCERT must also raise at least C$5 million in gross proceeds and comply with public distribution and other standard listing requirements.
The company must satisfy all of the TSX’s requirements on or prior to August 12, 2020. DynaCERT expects that it will successfully meet all of the requirements before that date.
DynaCERT’s Executive Vice President, Jean-Pierre Colin, commented on the achievement.
“Graduating to the TSX represents a significant milestone in our efforts to broaden our appeal to a larger shareholder base, including institutional investors, and raise the Company’s profile among the investment community.
“We expect this graduation to further enhance the liquidity of our stock and enable us to continue building long-term shareholder value,” he said.
In other news, dynaCERT has closed its previously announced transactions with KarbonKleen and dynaCERT International Strategic Holdings. With these transactions out of the way, the company can now focus on the road ahead.
DynaCERT will issue a statement about the progress of its listing, when it can more accurately estimate when it will complete all final requirements. The company will also wait until the TSX confirms a final trading date.
DynaCERT (DYA) is holding steady and is trading at $0.64 per share, as of 10:25am EDT.