- Toubani Resources (TRE) has appointed Etasi & Co. Drilling to commence an exploration drilling program at its Kobada Project
- The program focuses on building on the baseline total mineral resource estimate, inclusive of inferred, of 3.1 million ounces through testing extension of strike along known and interpreted mineralized shear zones
- The reverse circulation drilling program is set to commence imminently, testing five key areas
- Toubani Resources is an exploration and development company
- Toubani Resources (TRE) is down 2.78 per cent, trading at $0.17 per share
Toubani (TRE) has appointed Etasi & Co. Drilling to begin exploration drilling at its Kobada Project.
The 2022/2023 exploration drill program is focused on building on the baseline total mineral resource estimate through testing extension of strike along known and interpreted mineralized shear zones.
The reverse circulation drilling program is set to commence imminently, testing five key areas.
The campaign’s agenda:
- Test the mineralised zone of the main shear zone to the south and north
- Test the continuity of a second mineralised zone to the east of the main Kobada orebody
- Drill around historical artisanal mining where there are extensive workings
- Test new potential gold mineralised zones
- Follow up on auger drilling anomalies showing strong gold mineralisation
Toubani Resources’ President and CEO, Danny Callow, commented that following on from the ASX listing, the team has moved quickly to appoint a professional Mali-based drilling contractor to undertake an extensive drill program.
“The appointment of Etasi follows on from our commitment to focus on determining the highly prospective upside on our concessions and building on our baseline total mineral resource estimate of 3.1 million ounces.”
He added that the company has spent three years drilling and understanding the structural geology in the region and on the three contiguous concessions, noting that this appointment will start to test these highly prospective shear zone areas.
Toubani Resources is an exploration and development company focused on expanding its existing total resource base of 3.1 million ounces. The company’s principal asset is the Kobada Project in southern Mali, which is in an advanced stage of development, having completed a feasibility study in September 2021.
Toubani Resources (TRE) is down 2.78 per cent, trading at $0.17 per share as of 1:00 pm ET.