- Draganfly (DPRO) has entered into an exclusive manufacturing agreement to produce Valqari’s Drone Delivery Stations
- The Valqari Delivery Station is a patented universal drone receptacle for package delivery and pick-up
- Valqari will be ordering at least $400,000 of manufacturing services during the initial phase of the agreement
- Valqari is an early global leader in the drone delivery station market
- Draganfly is an award-winning, industry-leading manufacturer, serving public safety, agriculture, government and military contractors
- Draganfly Inc. (DPRO) opened trading at C$4.24 per share
Draganfly (DPRO) has entered into an exclusive manufacturing agreement with Valqari LLC to produce Valqari’s Drone Delivery Stations.
The Valqari Delivery Station is a patented universal drone receptacle for package delivery and pick-up. It will allow Valqari to revolutionize drone deliveries for industries including pharmaceuticals, meal delivery, grocery services, governments, and residential e-commerce.
As per the terms of the announced agreement, Draganfly will be the exclusive manufacturer and assembler of the Delivery Stations. Valqari will be ordering at least $400,000 of manufacturing services during the initial phase of the agreement.
The global drone package delivery market is expected to grow to nearly US$1 billion in 2021. In 2025, the market is expected to reach US$4.4 billion.
Valqari’s stations can accept winched packages, hover-dropped packages as well as pickups and deliveries from landed drones and traditional methods.
“Our goal is to revolutionize how people and businesses around the world send and receive packages. The Drone Delivery Station is weatherproof, theft-proof and temperature controlled, which is critical for how items like food and pharmaceuticals are properly delivered,” said Ryan Walsh, CEO and co-founder of Valqari. “We are dedicated to providing high-quality products and we know the talented team at Draganfly will help us keep that promise.”
“Valqari has established itself as the early global leader in the drone delivery station market. Their patented technology is a perfect fit for Draganfly manufacturing, logistics, and value added services. We look forward to being a key provider and partner to Valqari as they continue to cement their market leading position,” said Cameron Chell, CEO of Draganfly.
Draganfly is the creator of quality, cutting-edge drone solutions, software and AI systems that revolutionize the way organizations can do business and service their stakeholders.
Draganfly Inc. (DPRO) opened trading at C$4.24 per share.