- Dolly Varden (DV) has yielded 1,049 g/t Ag over 3.6 m in a 200 m down plunge step-out at the Wolf Vein
- Additional highlights from exploration step-out drilling include 412 g/t Ag over 12.8 m, including 2.15 m grading 1,646 g/t Ag, 2.38 per cent Pb, 3.10 per cent Zn and 0.10 g/t Au in a 400 m down dip test
- Mineralization remains wide open for expansion, with further assays pending from the 2022 season
- CEO, President & Director Shawn Khunkhun sat down with Daniella Atkinson to highlight the results
- Dolly Varden Silver is a mineral exploration company focused on advancing its 100-per-cent held Kitsault Valley Project in B.C.’s Golden Triangle
- Dolly Varden Silver Corp. (DV) opened trading at $0.69 per share
Dolly Varden (DV) has dramatically extended silver mineralization at the Wolf Vein, part of the company’s Kitsault Valley Project.
Drill intercepts outside of the high-grade silver shoots encountered anomalous silver mineralization within broad potassic alteration halos underneath a cap of sedimentary rocks. The continuity of silver mineralization underneath the sedimentary cover near the bottom of the Kitsault Valley is resulting in new, blind silver discoveries within the century-old Dolly Varden silver mining camp.
Mineralization remains wide open for expansion, with further assays pending from the 2022 season.
CEO, President & Director Shawn Khunkhun sat down with Daniella Atkinson to highlight the results.
“Dolly Varden Silver’s wide-spaced step-out drilling this season has more than doubled the strike length of the Wolf Deposit, as well as extended high-grade silver mineralization to over 750 meters in dip extent. The highest grades are within robust, vein-hosted mineralization that is potentially amenable to underground bulk mining methods. We eagerly anticipate additional drilling results from the 2022 season at Wolf, Homestake Main, Homestake Silver and Red Point.”
Drill hole assays for Wolf Deposit extension drilling
Dolly Varden Silver is a mineral exploration company focused on advancing its 100-per-cent held Kitsault Valley Project in B.C.’s Golden Triangle.
Dolly Varden Silver Corp. (DV) opened trading at $0.69 per share.