- Hut 8 Mining, a diversified Bitcoin stock, will provide colocation services to Interior Health through 2028
- Interior Health provides integrated health services to more than 843,000 people living in British Columbia’s southern interior
- Hut 8’s data centres operate under a hybrid model serving the digital asset and high-performance computing markets
- Hut 8 is one of North America’s largest innovation-focused digital asset miners
- Hut 8 Mining (TSX:HUT) last traded at $2.77 per share
Hut 8 Mining, a diversified Bitcoin stock, will provide colocation services to Interior Health through 2028.
For 20-plus years, Interior Health has provided integrated health services to the more than 843,000 people living in the southern interior of British Columbia.
With five data centres in B.C. and Ontario, Hut 8 is able to diversify its digital asset exposure by offering colocation, public and private cloud, and managed services to government, private-sector, and nonprofit organizations active in finance, gaming, technology and artificial intelligence, among others.
“We look forward to partnering with Hut 8 as our new hosting facility and infrastructure provider,” said Mark Braidwood, Executive Director of Technology at Interior Health. “In an increasingly interconnected world, businesses are demanding more reliable, secure and scalable hosting options to ensure optimal performance and uninterrupted operations.”
The news follows a recent spike for the Bitcoin stock upon the release of May 2023 production highlights.
Hut 8 is one of North America’s largest innovation-focused digital asset miners. It operates two mining sites in southern Alberta with one of the highest capacity rates in the industry and one of the highest inventories of self-mined Bitcoin of any miner or publicly traded company globally. Hut 8 also collects revenue from its growing high-performance computing division, which provides custom and scalable infrastructure solutions.
Hut 8 Mining (TSX:HUT) last traded at $2.77 per share.
The material provided in this article is for information only and should not be treated as investment advice. For full disclaimer information, please click here.