- DGTL Holdings (DGTL) has signed a 24-month software licensing agreement with a major online fantasy sports gambling company
- The deal was signed through DGTL's wholly owned subsidiary Hashoff LLC, which uses AI and machine learning to power social media marketing campaigns
- The as-yet unnamed partner will allow active users to enter and bet on a wide range of fantasy sports-related contests
- Additional revenue is expected in the near future, driven by the launch of the company's channel partnership program earlier this month
- DGTL Holdings (DGTL) is currently up 2.38 per cent to C$0.22 per share at 9:55am EDT
DGTL Holdings (DGTL) has signed a 24-month software licensing agreement with a major online fantasy sports gambling company.
The deal was signed through the Toronto-based company's wholly owned subsidiary Hashoff LLC, which uses artificial intelligence and machine learning to drive a full-service social media marketing platform.
With the agreement in place, the as-yet unnamed partner - which is listed on the Nasdaq exchange with a valuation of more than C$16 billion - will allow active users to enter and bet on daily and weekly fantasy sports-related contests.
This includes major sports leagues such as the National Hockey League (NHL), the National Basketball Association (NBA), Major League Baseball (MLB), the National Football League (NFL), Premier and UEFA Champions League soccer, NASCAR racing, Tennis, and more.
The deal is the latest in a string of other key accounts that have been added to DGTL's quick-service-restaurant delivery, online education and e-sports marketing segments. These agreements follow the launch of the company's channel partnership program earlier this month, and are expected to drive additional revenue streams in the near-term.
Phil Frank, acting CRO of Hashoff, commented on the execution of the service agreement.
"While our channel partnership program is consistently winning business since the launch earlier this month, our core direct-to-brand business and flexible SaaS model continues to attract top tier clients across several growth categories.
"As digital marketers navigate the complexities of a global pandemic, our suite of enterprise software products, combined with our strategic account management team, provides the ideal platform to serve Fortune 100 level customers," he added.
DGTL Holdings (DGTL) is currently up 2.38 per cent to $0.22 per share at 9:55am EDT.