- DGTL Holdings (DGTL) has announced it has signed a joint venture with Loop Insights (MRTX)
- The companies will combine their technologies for the purpose of onboarding real-world consumers, fans and gamers
- Through the integration of Loop's technology with DGTL's social media platform, the companies will provide their clients with a complete overview of their customers and operations
- This strategic partnership for DGTL will help it move towards building a full-service digital media and martech platform
- Shares of DGTL Holdings were up 1.54 per cent to C$0.66 as of 10:14 a.m. EDT
- Shares of Loop Insights were down 4.79 per cent to $1.59 as of 12:31 p.m. EDT
DGTL Holdings (DGTL) and Loop Insights (MRTX) have announced a joint-venture partnership.
The partnership will see the companies blend their technologies for the purpose of onboarding real-world consumers, fans and gamers. .
The collaboration will give the companies access to new users, global brand consumers, real-time data and accretive revenue sreams.
Through the integration of DGTL's social media CMS platform, the companies will be able to provide global brands, event venue and retail operators insights into their customers and operations.
Additionally, the partnership will provide DGTL with an enhanced platform to form deeper connections with brands and consumers in order to create new revenue streams.
DGTL will also be able to move forward with building a full service social media and martech platform thanks to its partnership with Loop.
Mike Racic, CEO of DGTL Holdings, commented, "Loop Insights’ ability to connect sponsor and brand activations at the transaction level and connect back to their Wallet pass technology provides a valuable data collection and enhancement feature for our clients. The integrated product offering will now be able to provide brands direct access to their customers through the Loop Wallet Pass and deliver real-time campaign performance metrics associated with their content-based campaigns."
Rob Anson, CEO of Loop Insights, said that blending Loop with DGTL Holdings' social media platform will help bring in valuable social media influencer content to its global brand clients.
"Together with DGTL, we are able to close the loop on the digital activations, improving the in-game experience for fans while providing real-time measurement for agencies and CPG brands. This is an extremely valuable opportunity and creates exciting new revenue opportunities," Anson said in a release.
Shares of DGTL Holdings were up 1.54 per cent to C$0.66 as of 10:14 a.m. EDT.
Meanwhile, Shares of Loop Insights were down 4.79 per cent to $1.59 as of 12:31 p.m. EDT.