- DGTL subsidiary Hashoff LLC has activated a new mobile social content campaign for a digital sports gaming and entertainment brand
- The campaign features client-branded multimedia mobile social creative content with a 2021 PGA Masters theme
- Additional social media marketing campaigns surrounding other major sporting events are anticipated from this client within the coming months
- DGTL Holdings Inc is a disruptive digital media and advertising technology company, powered by AI
- Hashoff is an enterprise-level self-service CaaS (content-as-a-service) built on proprietary Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning (AI-ML) technology
- DGTL Holdings Inc. (DGTL) is up 14.04 per cent, trading at C$0.65 per share
DGTL Holdings Inc. (DGTL) subsidiary, Hashoff LLC, has signed a new campaign activation contract with a leader in digital sports entertainment and gaming.
This contract is valued at US$75,000 for a one-week campaign (plus monthly software licensing fees).
Hashoff will activate both self-serve and managed-service products for the campaign, which will create and distribute client-branded multimedia mobile social creative content with a 2021 PGA Masters theme.
The PGA Masters campaign was awarded following the successful completion of a similar video-based social media content campaign for this client targeting the NCAA March Madness tournament.
Additional social media marketing campaigns surrounding other major sporting events are anticipated from this client within the coming months.
With a current market capitalization of over $25 billion, this Nasdaq-listed client is a global leader in developing and marketing fantasy sports and mobile sports betting applications, which allows users to enter and bet on sports-related contests, tournaments or fantasy sports leagues.
These gaming applications cover nearly all major professional sports leagues around the world, including the NCAA, MLB, NHL, NFL, NBA, PGA, Premier and UEFA Champions League soccer, NASCAR, Mixed Martial Arts and Tennis, among others.
Charlie Thomas, acting CSO of Hashoff, reports,
“We are thrilled with the results of the NCAA March Madness campaign and are pleased to have been awarded management of the PGA Masters tournament campaign.
As noted, Hashoff is striving to achieve a leadership position in video-based social media content marketing, products and services for tier-one brands within the global digital sports entertainment and gaming sector. We look forward to future work in this area with our partners in the sector.”
DGTL Holdings Inc. acquires and accelerates transformative digital media, marketing and advertising software technologies powered by Artificial Intelligence. DGTL specializes in accelerating fully commercialized enterprise-level SaaS companies in the sectors of content, analytics and distribution via a blend of unique capitalization structures.
As a wholly-owned subsidiary of DGTL Holdings Inc., Hashoff is an enterprise-level self-service CaaS (content-as-a-service) built on proprietary Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning (AI-ML) technology.
Hashoff’s customer portfolio includes global brands in a range of key growth categories, including Anheuser Busch-InBev, Nestle, Post Holdings, Danone and Keurig-Dr. Pepper, Dunkin Brands, The Container Store, TJ Maxx, Ulta Beauty and Pizza Hut Live Nation, The CW, Scribd, Syneos Health and Novartis.
DGTL Holdings Inc. (DGTL) is up 14.04 per cent, trading at C$0.65 per share.