- Delta 9 (DN) has announced the opening of its 12th retail cannabis store on April 15
- The new store is located on McPhillips Street in Winnipeg, Manitoba
- This region of McPhillips Street is one of the city’s larger shopping districts
- Delta 9 continues to move forward with the opening of additional retail cannabis stores and anticipates reaching its goal of 20 stores this year
- Shares of Delta 9 remain unchanged at C$0.58 as of 10:49 a.m. EDT
Delta 9 (DN) has officially opened its 12th retail cannabis store.
The new store, located on McPhillips Street in Winnipeg, is the company’s ninth store in Manitoba.
Products sold at the store include dried cannabis flower, cannabis oil, edibles, drinkables, vape pens and concentrates.
In a press release John Arbuthnot, CEO of Delta 9, said the company remains on track to roll out its target 20 retail cannabis stores in the Prairie provinces.
“[The company] will accomplish this through select strategic acquisition targets and laser focus on retail store build-outs at convenient and high traffic shopping locations,” Arbuthnot said. “We will continue to offer the best selection of cannabis products at the lowest prices, from the most popular cannabis manufacturers in Canada.”
Delta 9, through its wholly-owned subsidiary Delta 9 Bio-Tech, is a licensed producer of both recreational and medical cannabis. The company’s 80,000 square foot Health Canada-approved production facility is located in Winnipeg.
With the addition of its 12th retail cannabis store, Delta 9 anticipates opening up eight more retail outlet stores in regions that allow for privatized cannabis sales.
Shares of Delta 9 remain unchanged at C$0.58 as of 10:49 a.m. EDT.