- Delta 9 Cannabis (DN) is set to open its fifth retail cannabis store in Winnipeg, Manitoba, on September 8, 2020
- At approximately 4,000 square feet, the store will be the largest cannabis outlet in the area
- It will offer a range of products, including dried cannabis flower, cannabis oil, edibles, drinkables, vape pens, concentrates and accessories
- The company is focused on opening 12 retail stores in Manitoba by 2021 and further expanding its footprint across Canada
- Delta 9 Cannabis (DN) is currently up 3.57 per cent and is trading at C$0.58 per share
Delta 9 Cannabis (DN) is set to open its fifth retail cannabis store in Winnipeg, Manitoba, on September 8, 2020.
At approximately 4,000 square feet, the newest store will be the largest in the region. Located in Kenaston Common, southwest of Winnipeg’s busy shopping district, the outlet joins a string of popular shopping destinations that include Dollarama, Walmart, Home Depot, Safeway, HomeSense and Tim Horton’s.
Like Delta 9’s existing store, this one will also feature modern décor, trained staff and a wide range of products. These include dried cannabis flower, cannabis oil, edibles, drinkables, vape pens, concentrates and a wide range of accessories.
Customers will also be able to sign up for free cannabis education courses via the store’s education centre.
John Arbuthnot, CEO of Delta 9 Cannabis, said the company continues to grow its retail footprint, having established itself as a large-volume cannabis retailer in Manitoba.
“With this newest store opening, we’re extremely excited to be able to offer the residents of Southwest Winnipeg and surrounding areas some of best selection of cannabis products at the lowest prices from some of the most popular cannabis manufacturers in Canada.
“Delta 9’s welcoming retail cannabis concept, combined with our focus on convenient and high traffic shopping destinations have been very successful as a part of our company’s overall vertical integration strategy,” he added.
John also noted the company’s commitment to opening 12 retail store in Manitoba by 2021, as well as its broader strategy of expanding its Delta 9-branded outlets across Canada.
Delta 9 Cannabis (DN) is currently up 3.57 per cent and is trading at C$0.58 per share at 10:42am EDT.