- Datametrex AI (DM) is developing a pandemic management system which uses artificial intelligence (AI) and machine learning
- The company is building on its Nexalogy AI to create automated systems that track COVID-19 outbreaks by mining online data
- Datametrex is also developing an early alarm mapping system, which will assist in monitoring the pandemic’s movements
- This technology will allow the company to monitor COVID-19 hotspots and assess the current state of the pandemic
- Datametrex AI (DM) is up 4 per cent and is currently trading at 13 cents per share
Datametrex AI (DM) is developing a pandemic management system which uses artificial intelligence and machine learning.
The COVID-19 pandemic is continuing to rage all over the world, prompting the company to use its technological solutions to help combat it. Datametrex is building on its pre-existing Nexalogy AI, in order to create automated tracking systems.
These systems will use NexaIntelligence to mine significant amounts of data from traditional news outlets and social media. In doing so, the company may be able to find signs of new COVID-19 outbreaks as they are discussed in real time.
In addition, Datametrex is also developing an early alarm mapping system, which will assist in monitoring the pandemic’s movements. The system will use an advanced machine learning statistical model to keep tabs on COVID-19 on a lexical map.
This system will collect and analyse COVID-19 data from online news sites, Google Alerts, RSS feeds, blogs and web forums, and social networks like Twitter, Facebook, and Tumblr.
Combined, these AI-based technological solutions will allow the company to monitor COVID-19 hotspots and assess the current state of the pandemic.
Datametrex AI’s CEO, Marshall Gunter, commented on the applications of the company’s latest technological development.
“Our AI pandemic management and analytics platform supports the modelling and monitoring of COVID-19.
“By leveraging smartphones and other digital technology, we use our analytics to produce metrics that help governments and communities evaluate trends to enable strategic and efficient deployment of resources,” he said.
Datametrex AI (DM) is up four per cent and is trading at 13 cents per share at 12:48pm EDT.