- Datametrex AI (TSXV:DM) has secured a tender to supply COVID-19 test kits to a Quebec-based mining company
- Under the supply arrangement, the company will deliver 2,000 of its COVID-19 detection kits which are manufactured by 1drop Inc.
- The testing will then be conducted by Transpharm Canada, which will receive the kits directly from 1drop
- Most mining operations in Canada have already resumed, but federal guidelines mandate strict virus mitigation and monitoring policies
- Datametrex AI (DM) is currently steady at C$0.12 per share at 10:13am EDT
Datametrex AI (TSXV:DM) has secured a tender to supply COVID-19 test kits to a Quebec-based mining company.
Headquartered in Toronto, the company is primarily focused on artificial intelligence and machine learning. Datametrex also assists other companies in improving health and safety, through progressive supply chain solutions.
Under the terms of the supply arrangement, Datametrex will facilitate the delivery of 2,000 Health Canada-compliant COVID-19 detection kits, which are manufactured by 1drop Inc. Transpharm Canada, a pharmaceutical education, technology, and research, will then conduct the tests.
All of the test kits have been successfully secured, and will be delivered to Transpharm Canada’s lab directly from 1drop. As such, Datametrex expects that it will have very few, if any, upfront costs associated with the sale of the test kits.
The majority of mining operations in Canada have already resumed. However, strict guidelines from the federal government mandate the need for companies to have a responsible virus management plan.
The plans must includes social distancing while on site, as well as relevant testing processes.
In addition, health experts have indicated the possibility of a second public outbreak of the virus, the chances of which increase without continuous testing.
Marshall Gunter, CEO of Datametrex AI, said the company is dedicated to ensuring the safety of Canadian communities.
“By offering security technologies, Datametrex reaffirms its commitment to its customers, shareholders, families, and the Canadian public.
“We sincerely hope to aid in the reopening of businesses and social and cultural events in a safe and economic way,” he said.
Datametrex AI (DM) is currently steady at C$0.12 per share at 10:13am EDT.