- Datametrex AI Limited (DM) has secured rights to distribute the new 1POT™ Professional Device and 1copy™ COVID-19 MDx Kit Professional
- The 1POT and MDx Kit provide results eight times faster than a conventional RT-PCR test
- The MDx Kit has CE marking certification for European Economic Area countries
- Datametrex AI is a technology focused company with exposure to AI and machine learning
- Datametrex AI Ltd. (DM) opened trading at $0.18 per share
Datametrex AI Limited (DM) has secured rights to distribute the new 1POT™ Professional Device and 1copy™ COVID-19 MDx Kit Professional.
Together, the 1POT and MDx Kit provide an accurate result eight times faster than a conventional RT-PCR test through the 1POT Professional app, opening doors to rapid and convenient COVID-19 testing in places such as hospitals, clinics, and schools where healthcare professionals are present.
“The company is pleased with this new state-of-the-art testing system, opening the door to new revenue streams. A regular lab based PCR test can be substituted with the MDx kit,” said Andrew Ryu, Datametrex chairman.
Marshall Gunter, Chief Executive Officer added,
“With the new mutations of the virus popping up around the world including the highly contagious Omicron (B.1.1.529) variant, management feels that constant COVID-19 testing will be essential for the immediate future as part of the response to keep people secure and healthy. It is now time to join with Datametrex and the MDx Kit to expand COVID-19 testing for your neighbourhood and effectively prevent the further spread of the global pandemic.”
The MDx Kit has CE marking certification for European Economic Area countries, which covers the 27 member states of the EU, the 4 members of EFTA, plus Turkey and the United Kingdom.
Datametrex AI Limited is a technology-focused company with exposure to Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning through its wholly-owned subsidiary, Nexalogy.
Datametrex AI Limited (DM) opened trading at C$0.18 per share.