- Datametrex AI Limited (DM) has shared a corporate update outlining the growth initiatives achieved this past year
- Highlights include the acquisition of Imagine Health Centres and subsidiary Nexalogy completing the first phase of the $40 million AI government contract
- The company started the new year strong with Medi-Call entering into a new partnership with Lucira Health and expanding healthcare services to British Columbia, Ontario, and Alberta
- Marshall Gunter, CEO of Datametrex, sat down with Sabrina Cuthbert to highlight the company’s achievements in 2022
- Datametrex AI Ltd. (DM) opened trading at C$0.10
Datametrex AI Limited (DM) has shared a corporate update outlining the growth initiatives achieved this past year.
Fiscal 2022 was a pivotal year for Datametrex. The company recently acquired Imagine Health Centres. This acquisition had gross revenues of approximately $5 million from operations last year, with strong gross profit margins ranging from 40-45 per cent. The acquisition also provides an established client base, better positioning the company in the healthcare industry.
- Strong cash position
- Received TSX approval to graduate from Tier 2 to Tier 1 on the TSXV
- Nexalogy completed its first phase of the $40 million AI government contract and continued work on the second phase to help aid in the defence of Canadian cyber security initiatives into 2023
- Achieved success with its NexaSMART Artificial Intelligence and machine learning technology bringing in over $2.4 million in AI contracts from a Silicon Valley technology company.
- Initiated a normal course issuer bid
- The company’s telehealth subsidiary, Medi-Call Inc., launched on iOS and Apple devices and signed three distribution agreements with International Student Agencies for its telehealth services.
- Medi-Call reports working on an AI-driven mental health detection tool.
- Medi-Call expanded its services to Ontario and Alberta
- Launched Electric Vehicle subsidiary Datametrex Electric Vehicle Solutions and introduced partnerships to install EV charging stations in B.C.
- Acquired Imagine Health Centres in Calgary and Edmonton.
The company started the new year strong with Medi-Call entering into a new partnership with Lucira Health and expanding healthcare services to British Columbia, Ontario, and Alberta. This year, the company is focused on revenue and profit creation for its healthcare businesses and rebranding Imagine Health.
Nexalogy continues down the path of providing cybersecurity services to various government entities and focusing on increasing its clientele and producing more contracts through its various AI work.
DM EVS has a target to install approximately 500 EV chargers across B.C. in 2023. As the EV industry continues to evolve, management plans to introduce additional battery diagnosis and carbon emission reduction technologies and services to ensure the highest standard of customer safety and to reduce environmental impact.
Marshall Gunter, CEO of Datametrex, sat down with Sabrina Cuthbert to highlight the company’s achievements in 2022.
“2022 was a fantastic year for Datametrex. The company’s work from this past year provides Datametrex with a competitive advantage, offering business solutions in AI, healthcare, and EV. This new year, we are focused on expansion and profitability. The company is dedicated to increasing earnings and revenue growth. It’s looking forward to making its mark in the healthcare space with Medi-Call and Imagine Health while continuing work with our AI and EV initiatives. We have great things in the works and cannot wait to share more soon!”
Datametrex AI Limited is a technology-focused company with exposure to artificial intelligence, machine learning, and telehealth and has recently entered the electric vehicle (EV) market.
Datametrex AI Ltd. (DM) opened trading at C$0.10.