- Datametrex AI (DM) announced plans to implement a roll up strategy focused on Artificial Intelligence companies in 2022
- Datametrex CEO Marshall Gunter sat down with Caroline Egan to discuss the company’s plans
- The company believes it will continue to grow by adding businesses and becoming leaders in AI technology
- Datametrex AI is a technology focused company with exposure to AI and machine learning
- Datametrex AI Ltd. (DM) opened trading at $0.23 per share
Datametrex AI (DM) announced plans to implement a roll up strategy focused on Artificial Intelligence companies in 2022.
As artificial intelligence is becoming a growing influence in business, Datametrex is poised to leverage its AI experience to help reshape the entire industry.
As previously announced, the company currently has approximately $20 million in cash and cash equivalent.
Datametrex CEO Marshall Gunter sat down with Caroline Egan to highlight the company’s plans.
“As a CEO with a strong computer science background, I have seen AI produce huge changes to how we conduct our lives, from basic machine learning to business intelligence and automation to analytics; the possibilities are endless. We feel this opens the door to grow Datametrex exponentially by adding businesses and becoming leaders in these emerging technologies.”
Over the last few years, Datametrex has landed significant AI contracts with many entities including international conglomerates, government agencies and ministries, financial services, and international airports.
Datametrex AI Limited is a technology-focused company with exposure to Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning through its wholly-owned subsidiary, Nexalogy.
Datametrex AI Limited (DM) opened trading at C$0.233 per share.