- Datametrex (DM) has signed service agreements for COVID-19 testing with a major Hollywood film studio and a streaming platform
- Datametrex provides COVID-19 testing kits for actors, film crews, and production support staff
- Datametrex is currently working with 24 production companies across Canada
- Datametrex AI Limited is a Canadian-based information technology company with expertise in Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning
- Datametrex AI Limited (DM) opened trading at C$0.17 per share
Datametrex (DM) has signed COVID-19 testing agreements with a major Hollywood film studio and one of the largest streaming platforms.
Datametrex continues to provide critical COVID-19 testing kits for actors, film crews, and production support staff to prevent cluster outbreaks. Film and TV production companies all support the continued use of safety protocols, especially COVID-19 testing to keep production members and actors healthy and safe while employed on sets and in production offices.
Film and TV productions in Canada and the United States, including unions representing production staff, film crews and actors along with Canadians in general, are concerned about the Delta variant (B.1.617.2. variant), a hyper-contagious SARS-CoV-2 virus strain first identified in India in October 2020.
The fear is that an increase in Delta variant cases may well lead to a resurgence in health and safety restrictions not just in Canada, but internationally and deter global productions from filming. The World Health Organization (WHO) has called this version of the virus the fastest and fittest.
Datametrex is currently working with 24 production companies across Canada.
“These agreements will help Datametrex continue to grow the testing business and generate revenue and profits for the shareholders while supporting the film industry in Canada,” said Marshall Gunter, CEO of the Company.
Datametrex AI Limited is a Canadian-based information technology company with expertise in Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning through its wholly-owned subsidiary, Nexalogy.
Datametrex AI Limited (DM) opened trading at C$0.17 per share.