- Technology company Datametrex AI (DM) has launched its Nexalogy Social Media Automated Reporting Technologies (SMART) solution
- SMART is an advanced AI technology which could minimise human involvement in data integration, analysis, and reporting
- Datametrex has also announced the completion of Component 1b Milestone 4 of the IDEaS program
- The company will receive approximately C$218,000 from IDEaS, as payment for achieving this latest milestone
- Datametrex AI is up 12.5 per cent and is currently trading for C$0.14 per share
Technology company Datametrex AI (DM) has launched its Nexalogy Social Media Automated Reporting Technologies (SMART) solution.
SMART is an advanced AI technology which could minimise human involvement in data integration, analysis, and reporting. The solution dramatically reduces the time it takes to integrate and interpret large data sets and report production.
When applied to social media, SMART can help to analyse large swathes of information quickly, whilst decreasing human bias and error from the equation.
Several of Datametrex’s existing clients have already conducted internal testing on the completed solution. As such, the company expects for SMART to be full available in 2020’s fourth quarter.
By launching the Nexalogy SMART solution, Datametrex has also completed Component 1b Milestone 4 of the IDEaS program. IDEaS is the Innovation for Defence Excellence and Security program, which aims to support development of solutions to defence and security issues.
Datametrex has been participating in the program in order to develop solutions for cybersecurity, fake news, and other online threats. The company received its third milestone payment from the IDEaS program in mid-July, after completing part of its R&D program.
For completing the Component 1b Milestone 4, Datametrex will now receive another payment from IDEaS, worth approximately C$218,000.
Datametrex’s President and CEO, Marshall Gunter, said the company was happy to have successfully completed the IDEaS Component 1B Milestone 4 and the launch of SMART.
“Datametrex has put significant effort into the R&D behind SMART, which is a major goal of the IDEaS program,” he said.
“We are confident that our cutting-edge technology will significantly benefit our clients. We look forward to deploying this technology in new verticals,” he added.
Datametrex AI is up 12.5 per cent and trading for $0.14 per share, as of 12:57pm EST.